PRICE £45 for 50 minutes. Lower rates are negotiable in some circumstances.
The content of counselling is strictly confidential. Confidentiality applies to all the counsellor’s records with the following exceptions:
- Where the client consents to the confidence being broken.
- Where the counsellor is compelled by a court of law.
- Where the counsellor has concerns regarding serious risk of harm to the client or to another person.
- Some information will be shared within supervision.
- Sessions will last for 50 minutes unless otherwise negotiated.
- Sessions cost £45 unless otherwise negotiated.
- Payment to be made in cash during the session.
- Deposit of £20 is needed prior to first astrology session to cover drawing up your birth chart.
- Sessions cancelled with 48 hours’ notice, will not be charged for.
- Cancelled sessions with (less than) <48 hours’ notice will be charged for.
- Start and finish times are fixed. Therefore if the client is late for an appointment the time will be deducted from the session, i.e. the session will finish at the agreed end time.
- The counsellor requires that all clients be free of the influence of alcohol or drugs during counselling sessions.
- The number and frequency of sessions will be discussed and mutually agreed upon with regular reviews (e.g. every 6 weeks).
- Your personal data is managed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
These will be adhered to at all times by the counsellor in accordance with the ethical standards of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and a copy of their code of practice is available upon request.