PRICE £45 for 50 minutes. Lower rates are negotiable in some circumstances.
The content of counselling is strictly confidential. Confidentiality applies to all the counsellor’s records with the following exceptions:
- Where the client consents to the confidence being broken.
- Where the counsellor is compelled by a court of law.
- Where the counsellor has concerns regarding serious risk of harm to the client or to another person.
- Some information will be shared within supervision.
- Sessions will last for 50 minutes unless otherwise negotiated.
- Sessions cost £45 unless otherwise negotiated.
- Sessions cancelled with 48 hours’ notice, will not be charged for.
- Cancelled sessions with (less than) <48 hours’ notice will be charged for.
- Start and finish times are fixed. Therefore if the client is late for an appointment the time will be deducted from the session, i.e. the session will finish at the agreed end time.
- The counsellor requires that all clients be free of the influence of alcohol or drugs during counselling sessions.
- The number and frequency of sessions will be discussed and mutually agreed upon with regular reviews (e.g. every 6 weeks).
- Your personal data is managed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- In addition to this contract, the client needs to read, sign and date the Digital Policy.
These will be adhered to at all times by the counsellor in accordance with the ethical standards of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and a copy of their code of practice is available upon request.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- PII (Personal Identifiable Information) is not stored electronically, except where payment is made via PayPal https://www.paypal.com/uk/home. The PayPal account is password protected and clients’ names and addresses are stored for taxation reasons only.
- Session notes are handwritten and filed in a locked filing cabinet and are not kept alongside information that identifies you. Once therapy has terminated, notes are kept for two years and are then destroyed.
- You have the right to request any information I keep about you. As these notes are handwritten and for my own use only, I would advise that we discuss together your reasons for requesting them in therapy. After this conversation, should you request a written copy, I will require time to type them up and you can have them within one calendar month.
- Astrology chart data is stored at www.astro.com database, which is password protected and client initials are only used. Once therapy has ceased, your chart data is deleted from the database.
- Audio Recordings are for client use only. Recordings are deleted after each session and are not filed by the counsellor.
PRICES & TERMS FOR COUNSELLING WITH ASTROLOGY:
- Individual £60 for 1 hour session for short-term therapeutic support (e.g. 6-12 sessions).
- One-off individual consultation £90 for 90 minutes plus £60 chart preparation (natal & progressed charts is one hour’s work). Total: £150.
- Couples £80 for 1 hour session for short-term therapeutic support (e.g. 6-12 sessions).
- One-off couples’ consultation £120 for 90 minutes plus £120 chart preparation (2 x natal, synastry & composite charts is 2 hours work). Total: £240.
- Any extra charts requested (e.g. solar return, progressed, composite) are an additional charge. charged at £30 each.
- A deposit is required before the first session to cover chart preparation.
- Cancelled sessions are charged for – exceptions are if no preparation work has already taken place and 48 hours notice is given.
- Confidentiality and compliance with GDPR, as described above, is equally applicable to astrology sessions.